The MAHLE Service Solutions Story
From a Parts Supplier to a Solutions Provider: Helping Technicians Work Smarter
- For over 30 years MAHLE Service Solutions, a division of MAHLE Aftermarket, has specialized in the development and manufacturing of automotive tools and equipment. Our products and services are used in major OE vehicle manufacturing plants, dealerships and independent aftermarket service providers around the world.
- We are the largest global supplier of OE dealership scan tools.
- Widely known as RTI prior to the acquisition by MAHLE Aftermarket in 2013, MAHLE Service Solutions was the first manufacturer of AC recovery equipment with the introduction of the first fluid machine in 1995.
- Today our vehicle service products include manufacturing test systems, diagnostic tools, air conditioning service, refrigerant recovery, fluid exchange and nitrogen tire inflation systems.
- Over 30 million vehicles a year are tested with a MAHLE Service Solutions product in over 25,000 dealer and aftermarket service shops around the world. Why MAHLE Service Solutions?
- First Choice Supplier - The largest service chains and OE’s choose MAHLE Service Solutions as their supplier of equipment. We listen to our customers to understand their needs as business partners for repair and service solutions.
- Best-in-Class Solutions- We analyze the market and offer timely, reliable, and valuable solutions with global availability, improving workshop productivity and total cost of ownership.
- Best-in-Class Support - We proactively and innovatively act to support the success and sustainability of our customers with hundreds of service centers and free lifetime technical support. A large number of field sales representatives are available to support you with on-site set-up and training. And we can customize a solution to fit your individual service need.
- Experience – Along with over 30 years of vehicle manufacturing and service testing, we have over 100 years as one of the top vehicle automotive suppliers of engine technology.
- Reliable – Our tools and equipment undergo a stringent quality control process, above the industry standard.
- Industry-Leading - Our warranty is one of the best in the industry; extensive and no-hassle coverage. Replacement parts are available for next-day delivery.
- Technical Support – We provide free lifetime technical support on all of our products through our toll-free number (800-468-2321) or through email at email@example.com.