DCS-1 Diesel Cleaning System Part Number: 410 80002 00
- Operational Controls. Precise fluid and air management eliminates solution waste and shortens operation cycle time.
- Quick Disconnect Fittings. Provided at all air and fluid connections for fast, easy operation.
- Robust Construction. Compact, impact-resistant cabinet for greater protection in shop environments.
- Fill Level. Translucent reservoir provides visual fluid level check to prevent accidental starvation.
- Simple Operation. Cleaner is gravity and pressure fed into diesel fuel system.
- HEAVY DUTY Model Available.
|410 80003 00||HEAVY DUTY DCS-1HD Diesel Cleaning System|
Adapters Domestic/Import automobile basic adapter kit included
Alarm Type Red light indicator, audible buzzer
Cabinet Impact and corrosion resistant composite
Cleaning Fluid Capacity 1 qt., 8 oz. (1.0 liter)
Compatible Cleaning Fluids Diesel fuel system cleaner
Dimensions (H x W x D) 19 in x 13 in x 5 in (48 cm x 33 cm x 13 cm)
Hoses Includes two (2) 9 ft. color coded supply and return hoses; one (1) fuel tank bypass hose
Inlet Pressure Range 0 psi to 50 psi maximum
Power Source 3.0 VDC, requires two (2) AA batteries for power; batteries included
Pressure control 0 psi to 50 psi manual regulator
Pressure Source Compressed air or Nitrogen
Warranty 1-Year parts & labor
Weight 23 lbs. (10kg)
|310 80040 00||Standard Adapter Kit Included with DCS-1; Includes Hoses|
|310 80045 00||Heavy Duty Adapter Kit for truck and industrial|