ACX1180C Part Number: 460 80390 00
- R134A. Fully recover and recharge in any climatic condition.
- Vacuum Leak Test. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge. Eliminates contaminated air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Shock-Mounted Load Cells. Ensures stable calibration and charge accuracy..
- Automatic Oil Drain. Display reminds you to empty the graduated container and shows the amount of oil to replace.
- Ergonomic. Designed with unobstructed accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Hybrid Function. Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- 20' Cable Temp Probes. Monitor performance of the A/C unit through A/C vents.
- 50 Lb Internal Tank. Large enough for HD service.
- Factory-Installed Heater Belt. Heats cylinder to raise refrigerant pressure enabling you to charge during any climatic condition.
- OPTIONAL FEATURES
- On-Board Integrated Thermal Printer. Print to USB (for standard paper) allows user to store "before and after" service information by vehicle and print information for the customer.
- ECO Lock Quick Couplers. Engineered to prevent gas dispersion into the environment.
- Database. Reliable and high-quality vehicle database included for latest A/C service information.
- Integrated Identifier. Refrigerant identifier to avoid costly cross contamination. Sample filter clearly visible for inspection.
- Automatic Dye Injection. Detects leaks without additional UV dye handling.
- Integrated Hose Flushing. Eliminates need for addtional or loose adapters.
Certifications: J2788, J2099, UL1963
Charge Performance: +/-0.5 oz at 70 degrees to 75 degrees F
Charging Cylinder: 50 lb. (22.7 kg) DOT
Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW, pressure protected, balanced start-up,oiled, hermetically sealed
Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 in x 23 in x 33 in (101.6 cm x 58 cm x 84 cm)
Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg) spin-on type
Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
Languages: English, French, Spanish
Operating Ranges: 50 degrees -122 degrees F
Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
Vacuum Pump: 42 L/min (5 CFM) dual stage
Ventilation Fan: 218 CFM Industrial-duty
Warranty: 2 Years - Parts & Labor
Weight: 225 lbs (102 kg)
|360 82133 00||Filter Kit|
|026 80550 00||PAG Oil Cartridge 8 oz., 100 viscosity|
|02680551 00||POE Oil Cartridge, 8 ox., 100 viscosity|
|360 83014 00||Cover|
|011 80026 00||Super Flush PRO (4) 1 Gallon jugs|
|011 80070 00||Vacuum Pump Oil, 1 Quart,|
|026 80047 00||Thermometer-Duct, -400 F to +1600 F|
|026 80092 00||Heater Belt 120 Volt, plug-in style, fits 30 lb. - 50 lb. cylinders|
|360 82734 00||Calibration Kit, Load Cell, 4 Kg calibration weight|
|360 82744 00||Calibration Check Ball|
|026 80635 00||LD-2 Electronic Leak Detector w/ UV Light|
|026 80179 01||A/C Dye Cartridge 8 oz, 32 applications|
|360 81752 00||Refillable Dye/Oil Injector 2 ox. Capacity w/ 4 oz Dye|
|360 81813 00||Elite UV Kit, Cordless Light, Refillable Injector, 4 oz. Dye, Glasses, Case|
|460 80253 00||ID1000 Pro Refrigerant Identifier, Dual Gas, Built-in Printer|
|023 80095 00||Red High Side Service Coupler|
|023 80096 00||Blue Low Side Service Coupler|
|023 80147 00||Tank Adapter, 1/2" Acme Female x Low Side|
|360 80332 00||Cylinder, DOT, 30 lb, with Overfill Protection|